How to configure Google Shortener Api to short urls in Midrub
Midrub has its url shortener which shorts urls before publish on social networks. Also you have the option to enable Google Shortener. You can enable it from Admin -> Settings -> General -> Midrub Shortener or Google Shortener.
If you have enabled Google Shortener but you didn't configured it, urls will be published as original.
To configure Google Shortener:
- Go to your project, created for Blogger, Youtube or Google My Business.
- Click on Library and search for the URL Shortener API library.
- Go to Top Left menu -> APIs & Services -> Credentials.
- Copy Api Key and Authorized domain from OAuth Consent Screen.
- Then paste in config.php.
You can watch even a video below about the Google Shortener configuration:
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes