How to configure Midrub Facebook Chatbot for a plan
The Midrub Facebook Chatbot app allows you to decide how many times will reply your bot per month for each plan. You can enter the number of replies per plan and once reached the limit, users will have to upgrade their plan.
But first of all, you have to enable Midrub Facebook Chatbot app for the plans where will be available. For this go to Midrub -> Administrator -> User -> Plans -> Wanted Plans -> Chatbot(if missing, got to Midrub -> Administrator -> User -> Apps -> Chatbot -> Enable) you will see two optins:
- Enable App - enables app per plan.
- Bot Replies - allows you to decide how many times will reply your bot per month.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system