How to configure Midrub Facebook Chatbot for a plan
The Midrub Facebook Chatbot app allows you to decide how many times will reply your bot per month for each plan. You can enter the number of replies per plan and once reached the limit, users will have to upgrade their plan.
But first of all, you have to enable Midrub Facebook Chatbot app for the plans where will be available. For this go to Midrub -> Administrator -> User -> Plans -> Wanted Plans -> Chatbot(if missing, got to Midrub -> Administrator -> User -> Apps -> Chatbot -> Enable) you will see two optins:
- Enable App - enables app per plan.
- Bot Replies - allows you to decide how many times will reply your bot per month.
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes