How to configure PayStack to receive payments for the SellIt's items
PayStack is has an easy to use configuration process if you have an activated account. If your account isn't activated, you can read how to activate it here https://support.paystack.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009881220-How-do-I-activate-my-Paystack-Registered-Business-
How to configure the PayStack for the SellIt app:
- Sign in here https://dashboard.paystack.com/
- If your account is activated, you will see live Secret Key and Public key.
- Copy them and enter in SellIt app -> Payments -> PayStack.
- Enable PayStack in the SellIt app.
After this you will be able to select the PayStack gateway in your items.
- How to configure PayStack to receive payments for the SellIt's items
- How to configure PayU for the SellIt app
- How to install the SellIt app
- How to configure the Stripe gateway for the SellIt app
- How to get the code for ShareThis buttons
- How to configure the PayPal gateway for the SellIt app
- How to configure the payments gateways in the SellIt app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Midrub Apps Configuration Introduction