How to configure PayU for the SellIt app
PayU is a default payment gateway available in the SellIt app which allows to receive money for sales. Each user should configure his PayU account to be able to use it in the SellIt app.
First of all you have to register an account here https://registration.payu.com/boarding/#/form?lang=en&origin=pl&partnerId=2fll6sob or if you have one, just sign in. In your PayU account, search for Account ID, Merchant ID and Api Key. Copy them and enter in the SellIt app -> Payments -> PayU. Enable and you will be able to select the PayU gateway to receive payments.
- How to configure PayStack to receive payments for the SellIt's items
- How to configure PayU for the SellIt app
- How to install the SellIt app
- How to configure the Stripe gateway for the SellIt app
- How to get the code for ShareThis buttons
- How to configure the PayPal gateway for the SellIt app
- How to configure the payments gateways in the SellIt app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Midrub Apps Configuration Introduction