How to configure Pinterest Api for Midrub
The option Pinterest uses official Pinterest's api which can be used by you or your team. Pinterest requires to review applications. If you have a company you can ask for review. If no, you can enable the option from admin to allow to each user to use their Pinterest's applicatios or you can use the alternative ways to publish on Pinterest(which are available in Midrub).
To create a Pinterest Api application:
- Go to https://developers.pinterest.com/apps/ but first login.
- Create an application.
- Correct redirect for Pinterest is Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Pinterest.
- Copy the App ID and App Secret and paste in Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Pinterest.
- You can connect only boards, not accounts.
You can watch a video about Pinterest configuration in the video below:
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- How to create a user's theme for Midrub
- How to translate the user components in Midrub