How to configure Pinterest Api for Midrub
The option Pinterest uses official Pinterest's api which can be used by you or your team. Pinterest requires to review applications. If you have a company you can ask for review. If no, you can enable the option from admin to allow to each user to use their Pinterest's applicatios or you can use the alternative ways to publish on Pinterest(which are available in Midrub).
To create a Pinterest Api application:
- Go to https://developers.pinterest.com/apps/ but first login.
- Create an application.
- Correct redirect for Pinterest is Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Pinterest.
- Copy the App ID and App Secret and paste in Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Pinterest.
- You can connect only boards, not accounts.
You can watch a video about Pinterest configuration in the video below:
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes