How to configure the Adyen gateway to receive payments in the SellIt app
Adyen is a payments gateway which is available in a lot of countries. It can be used to send and receive the payments. You can read more about here https://www.adyen.com/
The SellIt app provides too support for the payments gateway Adyen. It isn't available by default but you can purchase it separately.
To configure the Adyen in the SellIt app:
- Go to the SellIt app.
- Click on Payments.
- Click on Adyen.
- Go here https://www.adyen.com/ and Sign In.
- Click on Account and API credentials.
- Click on the Account Name.
- The Api Key is hidden and you have to click on the button Generate New API Key to generate a new Api Key.
- Click on the button Generate New API Key and generate new Api Key.
- Copy it and Save.
- Go back to the SellIt app and paste it.
- Next go to Adyen account.
- Click on Account and Merchant accounts.
- Copy the Account code and paste in the SellIt app.
In this way the gateway will be ready to be used. Any user should follow same steps to be able to use the Adyen payments gateway to receive payments.
- How to works the Square gateway in the SellIt app
- How works the PixelPay gateway in the SellIt app
- How the buyers could pay with Adyen for the SellIt's items
- How to configure the Adyen gateway to receive payments in the SellIt app
- How to receive money with PayStack in the SellIt app
- How works the PayU in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit in the SellIt app
- Send me email notification for each new sale
- How to custom the message for success payments
- How works the payments with Stripe in the SellIt app