How to configure the CRM News app
The CRM News app is easy to configure and the administrator needs several seconds to configure it.
The configuration options of the CRM News app are located in administrator -> User(page) -> apps -> News app:
- Enable App - is the option which enables the app. Once enabled, it will be available in the plans pages.
- Quick Guide - is the option which is allowing to enable the Quick Guide feature and create guides about the app usage.
Once configured the app, go to administrator -> User(page) -> plans -> any plan -> News -> Enable.
By plan is possible to control the usage of the app with these restrictions:
- Check for Updates - is the option which is allowing to decide how often will be checked the streams for new updates. 5 minutes means, every 5 minutes will be checked for updates all streams in a tab.
- Allowed Tabs - is the option which is allowing to decide how many tabs could create a user in the CRM News app.
- Allowed Streams - is the option which is allowing to decide how many streams could have a tab. Is important to not abuse this option because each stream means one call to an external server.
- How to configure the CRM News app
- How to enable the Quick Guide in the CRM News app
- How to install the CRM News app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Midrub Apps Configuration Introduction
- Configuration Introduction