How to configure the Linkedin Api application for the CRM Analytics app
With the CRM Analytics app the users are able to get insights for the Linkedin Companies and their posts.
To configure the Linkedin api for the CRM Analytics app:
- First create a Linkedin Api App by following this guide https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-create-a-linkedin-api-application-for-posting-in-the-accounts
- Go to your Linkedin app.
- Enable in the Products tab the Marketing Developer Platform product.
- You have to fill a form with your company information.
- In the Auth tab copy the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Go to the Midrub CMS administrator -> User(the fifth icon) -> Networks -> Linkedin Companies and paste the Client ID and Client Secret.
- And in the Additional Scopes field enter r_basicprofile,rw_organization_admin,r_organization_social,w_organization_social.
- Copy the Redirect Url and add in your Linkedin app -> Auth tab -> OAuth 2.0 settings -> Authorized redirect URLs for your app.
- And don't forget to go to Midrub CMS -> administrator panel -> User page -> Plans -> wanted plans -> Networks -> enable the wanted networks.
The video below shows how to configure the Linkedin api for companies pages posting:
- How to configure the Linkedin Api application for the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the CRM Analytics plugin
- How to create Quick Guide articles for the CRM Analytics app
- How to configure the plans for the CRM Analytics app
- How to configure GrabzIt for the CRM Analytics app
- How to restrict the number of the created companies in the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub