How to configure the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app
The configuration of the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app isn't hard but you need to have 2 permissions: manage_pages and page_messaging. These permissions allows you to connect the Facebook Pages and send/receive messages in Facebook Messenger.
If you have those permissions, you have to enable the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app:
- Administrator -> User -> Apps -> Chatbot.
- Click and Enable.
- Next in the same page invent and enter an access token.
- In Administrator -> User -> Plans enable the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app.
- Next go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Select your app.
- Enable the Webhooks Product.
- Enter the url https://www.yourwebsite.com/guest/chatbot (if has www in config.php, add with www, otherwise remove).
- Enter the access token which you've pasted in the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app.
- Click on the button Verify and Save.
- Next Subscribe the bot to the Conversations.
- Open the file config.php and search for $config['csrf_exclude_uris'] where you have to add this exception , 'guest/chatbot'
Please watch the video below to understand better what you have to do:
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system