How to configure the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app
The configuration of the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app isn't hard but you need to have 2 permissions: manage_pages and page_messaging. These permissions allows you to connect the Facebook Pages and send/receive messages in Facebook Messenger.
If you have those permissions, you have to enable the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app:
- Administrator -> User -> Apps -> Chatbot.
- Click and Enable.
- Next in the same page invent and enter an access token.
- In Administrator -> User -> Plans enable the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app.
- Next go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Select your app.
- Enable the Webhooks Product.
- Enter the url https://www.yourwebsite.com/guest/chatbot (if has www in config.php, add with www, otherwise remove).
- Enter the access token which you've pasted in the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app.
- Click on the button Verify and Save.
- Next Subscribe the bot to the Conversations.
- Open the file config.php and search for $config['csrf_exclude_uris'] where you have to add this exception , 'guest/chatbot'
Please watch the video below to understand better what you have to do:
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes