How to configure the Midrub InboxAll app
The Midrub InboxAll app requires same configuration process as the other Midrub's apps:
- Enable from Administrator Panel -> User (menu item) -> Apps -> InboxAll.
- Create a menu item for the InboxAll app in the user's menu from Administrator Panel -> User (menu item) -> Menu.
- Last step is to enable for a plan or more plans where you want to provide this feature. You can do this from Administrator Panel -> User (menu item) -> Plans.
The networks configuration is a separate process and you can read about each in other InboxAll's articles. in the Administrator Panel -> User (menu item) -> Apps -> InboxAll you will see the App Token which is required only if you're not using the Midrub Chatbot app. If you don't have it, please invent any token with a word. Then in the networks configuration i will explain how to use it.
In the Administrator Panel -> User (menu item) -> Menu you can add a icon's font as class for the InboxAll's item. Please watch the video below to see how to do this.
Last step is the plans configuration. Midrub is a SAAS script and you can decide per plan which features will have each user. You can enable or disable the InboxAll for a plan.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system