How to configure the payments gateways in the SellIt app
Each payment gateway in the SellIt app should be configured by each user. Why this is important? The main reason is to verify if the payments are valid. We can't use the api's information from one account to verify if transactions done in another account are valid.
How can be configured the payments gateways?
- First go to the SellIt app.
- Click on the Payments menu item.
- Click on the gateway which you want to configure.
- Configure it and if is configured correctly, will be showed the green icon.
If the gateways are configured, you will see them in the item's page and you will be able to select as payment option with a click.
- How to configure PayStack to receive payments for the SellIt's items
- How to configure PayU for the SellIt app
- How to install the SellIt app
- How to configure the Stripe gateway for the SellIt app
- How to get the code for ShareThis buttons
- How to configure the PayPal gateway for the SellIt app
- How to configure the payments gateways in the SellIt app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Midrub Apps Configuration Introduction