How to configure the PayPal gateway for the SellIt app
The SellIt app has support for PayPal and each user should use his PayPal's application inside the app. Isn't hard the process, it takes maximum 3 minutes.
Why each user should use his PayPal app?
- Because user will receive money on his PayPal's account.
- We need to verify if the transaction is valid and we need a PayPal's application for which the transaction was created.
If a payments gateway isn't configured, it won't be displayed in the created new item, edit an item or import items modal. The configured means the application's credentials + enabled.
The SellIt app requires for PayPal only the application's Client ID and Secret. You can find this in your created application here https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications/
The video below shows how to configure the PayPal's gateway for the SellIt app:
- How to configure PayStack to receive payments for the SellIt's items
- How to configure PayU for the SellIt app
- How to install the SellIt app
- How to configure the Stripe gateway for the SellIt app
- How to get the code for ShareThis buttons
- How to configure the PayPal gateway for the SellIt app
- How to configure the payments gateways in the SellIt app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Midrub Apps Configuration Introduction