How to configure the Pixabay Api for Midrub Posts
Pixabay is a nice service which gives you access to over 1.6 million photos, illustrations, vector graphics, and videos for free. I've decided to integrate it in the Midrub Posts App, maybe will be integrated in other apps too in the future. In this article i will explain how to configure the Pixabay Api for Midrub Posts app.
To configure the Pixabay Api:
- Go to https://pixabay.com/service/about/api/
- Sign In and click on the button Get Started.
- Get Your API key.
- And paste it in Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Apps -> Posts -> Pixabay API key.
- Then Enable Pixabay from Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Apps -> Posts -> Enable PixaBay.
You can watch even a video about the Pixabay Api configuration:
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes