How to configure the Reddit Api for posts posting and scheduling
Reddit is on of the most popular website where you can find breaking news, fun stories, pics, memes, and videos. With Midrub you can share your posts on Reddit. You can select even subreddits where will be published the posts.
The api configuration is very simply:
- Go to https://www.reddit.com/prefs/apps and click on the button create another app....
- Create your app.
- Copy the client_id and copy client_secret and paste in Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Reddit.
- Correct callback for Reddit is here Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Reddit
You can watch even a video about Reddit configuration:
The Reddit Api has more restrictions:
- Don't publish commercial content.
- Don't publish images as url.
- Url is required, without you will get errors.
- Don't publish faster that 1 post in 10 minutes.
- Don't publish posts in incorrect subreddits.
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes