How to configure the Reddit Api for posts posting and scheduling
Reddit is on of the most popular website where you can find breaking news, fun stories, pics, memes, and videos. With Midrub you can share your posts on Reddit. You can select even subreddits where will be published the posts.
The api configuration is very simply:
- Go to https://www.reddit.com/prefs/apps and click on the button create another app....
- Create your app.
- Copy the client_id and copy client_secret and paste in Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Reddit.
- Correct callback for Reddit is here Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Reddit
You can watch even a video about Reddit configuration:
The Reddit Api has more restrictions:
- Don't publish commercial content.
- Don't publish images as url.
- Url is required, without you will get errors.
- Don't publish faster that 1 post in 10 minutes.
- Don't publish posts in incorrect subreddits.
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- How to create a user's theme for Midrub
- How to translate the user components in Midrub