How to configure the Stripe gateway for the SellIt app
Stripe is available by default in the SellIt app as payments gateway and users could use it to receive money from their clients. The configuration is easy if the Stripe's account is activated.
If your Stripe account is not activated, you could activate it here https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/onboarding/business-structure
If you Stripe account is activated, just go here https://dashboard.stripe.com/apikeys and copy the Publishable key and Secret key. The paste them in the SellIt app -> Payments Page -> Stripe.
Enable the Stripe Gateway to see it in the item's page and import items modal.
- How to configure PayStack to receive payments for the SellIt's items
- How to configure PayU for the SellIt app
- How to install the SellIt app
- How to configure the Stripe gateway for the SellIt app
- How to get the code for ShareThis buttons
- How to configure the PayPal gateway for the SellIt app
- How to configure the payments gateways in the SellIt app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Midrub Apps Configuration Introduction