How to configure the Twilio api for SMS sending
The CRM SMS Manager app is based on the Twilio api. It sends and receives SMS by using the Twilio api. Each user should use its own api credentials for SMS sending.
What should do the user to connect the Twilio api?
- Go here https://console.twilio.com/
- Click the Messaging menu item.
- Click on the Services menu item.
- Click on the button Create Messaging Service and create a new service.
- In the Service should be added as callback this url https://yourdomain/guest/crm_dashboard?webhook=1
The CRM SMS Manager app works with both live and trial plans.
Then the user should copy its Twilio Account SID and Auth Token. Then these should be used in the CRM SMS Manager app.
- How to configure the Twilio api for SMS sending
- How to install and configure the CRM SMS Manager app
- How to enable the Quick Guide in the CRM SMS Manager app
- Plan Usage in the CRM SMS Manager app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Midrub Apps Configuration Introduction
- Configuration Introduction