How to configure the Twitter api for the CRM Analytics app
In the CRM Analytics app Twitter is a default platform which is allowing to get insights for the connected Twitter's accounts.
To configure the Twitter api for the CRM Social app we have to:
- Go here https://developer.twitter.com/en/portal/projects-and-apps
- Sign In.
- Click the button Add App.
- Create a new App -> Create new.
- Select Staging.
- Enter the app's name.
- Click on App Settings -> Set up -> Read and write and Direct message (check) -> Request email from users (check) -> Native App (check).
- Enter the Callback URI which could be found in the administrator panel -> User menu item(fifth icon) -> Networks menu item -> Twitter -> Redirect Url.
- Regenerate API Key and Secret.
- Regenerate Client Secret.
- API Key and Secret, Client ID and Client Secret should be copied and pasted in administrator panel -> User menu item(fifth icon) -> Networks menu item -> Twitter.
- In the Additional Scopes we have to type these scopes tweet.write,tweet.read,tweet.moderate.write,users.read if missing.
- And don't forget to go to Midrub CMS -> administrator panel -> User page -> Plans -> wanted plans -> Networks -> enable the wanted networks.
For new accounts you have to apply for Elevated access https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/getting-started/about-twitter-api
- How to configure the Twitter api for the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the CRM Analytics plugin
- How to create Quick Guide articles for the CRM Analytics app
- How to configure the plans for the CRM Analytics app
- How to configure GrabzIt for the CRM Analytics app
- How to restrict the number of the created companies in the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub