How to configure the Twitter api for the CRM News app
In the CRM News app we could use Twitter to get the last conversations and their direct messages. We could even get the most popular and te recent tweets from Twitter by hashtags.
To configure the Twitter api for the CRM News app we have to:
- Go here https://developer.twitter.com/en/portal/projects-and-apps
- Sign In.
- Click the button Add App.
- Create a new App -> Create new.
- Select Development.
- Enter the app's name.
- Click on App Settings -> Set up -> Read and write and Direct message (check) -> Request email from users (check) -> Native App (check).
- Enter the Callback URI which could be found in the administrator panel -> User menu item(fifth icon) -> Networks menu item -> Twitter -> Redirect Url.
- Regenerate API Key and Secret.
- Regenerate Client Secret.
- API Key and Secret, Client ID and Client Secret should be copied and pasted in administrator panel -> User menu item(fifth icon) -> Networks menu item -> Twitter.
- In the Additional Scopes we have to type these scopes tweet.write,tweet.read,tweet.moderate.write,users.read,dm.read,dm.write if missing.
To use the Twitter api in the CRM News app is required to have a paid subscription. You could upgrade your subscription here https://developer.twitter.com/en/portal/products/basic
- How to configure the Youtube api for CRM News
- How to configure the Twitter api for the CRM News app
- How to create a Facebook application and configure for the CRM News app
- How to configure the CRM News app
- How to enable the Quick Guide in the CRM News app
- How to install the CRM News app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub