How to configure the watermark feature for images and videos in the CRM Social app
In the CRM Social app is possible to apply automatically a watermark to all uploaded images and videos. The user could select the location of the watermark in the photos and videos and the watermark will be applied when the files will be uploaded/downloaded.
To configure the watermark feature:
- Sign In as administrator.
- Click on the seventh icon in the menu(Plugins).
- Click the CRM Social submenu item.
- Click on Watermark.
- You could enable the watermark feature for images(by default) and by videos(optionally).
For videos FFMPEG should be enabled. Moreover, should be installed the extension https://github.com/PHP-FFMpeg/PHP-FFMpeg in the main CMS vendor.
- How to configure the OpenAI Playground api for the CRM Social app
- How to configure Canva in the CRM Social app
- How to configure Adobe Express in the CRM Social app
- How to configure the watermark feature for images and videos in the CRM Social app
- How to install the Midrub CMS
- How to install the CRM
- How to enable the CRM Social app by default
- How to install the CRM Social app
- How to install the CRM Social plugin
- CRM Social Plugin Configuration