How to configure the Wordpress Api for posting from Midrub
With Midrub you can easily publish in your blogs or websites from Wordpress.com. Midrub allows to use the Wordpress.com's Api for posts posting. You can publish text, links and images. In addition, Midrub allows to select the Wordpress blog/website's category where will be published the posts.
The Wordpress configuration is very simply. You don't need special permissions, just follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://developer.wordpress.com/apps/ but first login.
- Create an application.
- Copy the Wordpress redirect from Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Wordpress.
- Then, add your Client ID and Client Secret in Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Wordpress.
To make more simply the Wordpress Api configuration, i've created even a video to explain the configuration process:
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- How to create a user's theme for Midrub
- How to translate the user components in Midrub