How to configure the Wordpress Api for posting from Midrub
With Midrub you can easily publish in your blogs or websites from Wordpress.com. Midrub allows to use the Wordpress.com's Api for posts posting. You can publish text, links and images. In addition, Midrub allows to select the Wordpress blog/website's category where will be published the posts.
The Wordpress configuration is very simply. You don't need special permissions, just follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://developer.wordpress.com/apps/ but first login.
- Create an application.
- Copy the Wordpress redirect from Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Wordpress.
- Then, add your Client ID and Client Secret in Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Networks -> Wordpress.
To make more simply the Wordpress Api configuration, i've created even a video to explain the configuration process:
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes