How to configure Twilio for Midrub
Twilio can be used in Midrub to receive messages from Whatsapp and send messages to Whatsapp. The Whatsapp via Twilio will be available for InboxAll, Midrub Whatsapp Chatbot and Midrub Whatsapp Marketing.
To configure the Twilio network for Midrub, you just have to enable it from the administrator panel and per plan. There will be required more steps to be used in the apps above, but the network requires only this configuration by default.
Once configured the Twilio for Midrub:
- Go to https://www.twilio.com/console
- Sign In.
- Copy the Account SID and Auth Token.
- Then use them to connect phone numbers from Twilio.
Your clients can connect their Twilio accounts in same way.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system