How to connect the phone numbers from Twilio in the CRM SMS Manager app
With the CRM SMS Manager app is possible to send/receive SMS by using the Twilio's Api. Users could connect the phone numbers from their Twilio accounts and send/receive SMS directly in the CRM SMS Manager app.
To connect the phone numbers:
- Go to the Twilio Console here https://console.twilio.com/
- Sign in.
- Click on the Messaging menu item.
- Click on the Services menu item.
- Click on the button Create Messaging Service.
- Enter the service name(any).
- Create a Sender with Phone Number. You have to purchase the phone numbers from Twilio but you could use it even in the Trial mode.
- After these actions, go to the CRM SMS Manager app.
- Click on the Numbers menu item.
- Click on the button New Number.
- Click on the button Connect Number.
- Enter the Account SID and Auth Token from the page https://console.twilio.com/
- Click on Connect and select the wanted phone numbers which you want to connect.
The video below shows all process with a trial account.
- How to edit any word in any language
- How to install a plugin
- How works the plans subscriptions in Midrub
- How to update automatically the Midrub's users components
- How to change the logo in the frontend's default theme
- How the automatic update feature works in Midrub
- How to upgrade the Facebook Ads Api from 4.0 or 5.0 to 6.0
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub