How to create a Button Template for Facebook Messenger
A Button Template for Facebook Messenger is a widget which could contain up to 3 button with a text in the header. For example it can be used to ask a question and provide 3 kind of replies.
At the begin the Button Template in the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app supports 2 kind of buttons:
- Link - you can enter a title and url.
- Suggestions - you can connect another template to a button.
But the Button Template option provides more kind of templates and i think to add support for some of them. For example the button Call will be added in future.
In the video below you can see how works the Button Template:
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system