How to create a Button Template for Facebook Messenger
A Button Template for Facebook Messenger is a widget which could contain up to 3 button with a text in the header. For example it can be used to ask a question and provide 3 kind of replies.
At the begin the Button Template in the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app supports 2 kind of buttons:
- Link - you can enter a title and url.
- Suggestions - you can connect another template to a button.
But the Button Template option provides more kind of templates and i think to add support for some of them. For example the button Call will be added in future.
In the video below you can see how works the Button Template:
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes