How to create a Facebook application and configure for the CRM News app
For Facebook Pages and Instagram network we could create one Facebook application. The creation and configuration is hard because requires a lot of attention. There are a lot of details.
First of all, should be created a Facebook application:
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Sign In and click on the link My Apps.
- Click on the button Create app.
- Select Other and click on Next.
- Select Business.
- Enter the app name and click on the button Create app.
- It's important to select a Business account and your business should be verified.
- Click on the link Add Product.
- Enable the Facebook Login for Business product.
- In the Facebook Login for Business product enter your website url.
- In the Facebook Login for Business product -> Settings -> Valid OAuth Redirect URIs enter the url which you could copy from the Midrub CMS -> administrator panel -> User page -> Networks -> Facebook Pages -> Redirect Url.
- Enable the permission email and public_profile.
Now should be configured the Facebook Pages network in the Midrub CMS:
- Copy the App ID and App secret from your Facebook application -> Settings -> Basic.
- The copied App ID and App secret should be used in the Midrub CMS -> administrator panel -> User page -> Networks -> Facebook Pages.
- In the Additional Permissions field you have to add these permissions: pages_manage_engagement,pages_read_engagement,pages_manage_posts
- Then you have to request these permissions from Facebook.
- How to configure the Youtube api for CRM News
- How to configure the Twitter api for the CRM News app
- How to create a Facebook application and configure for the CRM News app
- How to configure the CRM News app
- How to enable the Quick Guide in the CRM News app
- How to install the CRM News app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub