How to create a Facebook application and configure it for the Instagram network
In the CRM Analytics app users could connect their Instagram Accounts. The CRM Analytics app uses several permissions for this scope and them should be requested.
First of all, should be created a Facebook application:
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Sign In and click on the link My Apps.
- Click on the button Create app.
- Select Business.
- Enter the app name and click on the button Create app.
- Click on the link Add Product.
- Enable the Facebook Login for Business product.
- In the Facebook Login for Business product enter your website url.
- In the Facebook Login for Business product -> Settings -> Valid OAuth Redirect URIs enter the url which you could copy from the Midrub CMS -> administrator panel -> User page -> Networks -> Instagram -> Redirect Url.
Now should be configured the Instagram network in the Midrub CMS:
- Copy the App ID and App secret from your Facebook application -> Settings -> Basic.
- The copied App ID and App secret should be used in the Midrub CMS -> administrator panel -> User page -> Networks -> Instagram.
- In the Additional Permissions field you have to add these permissions: instagram_manage_insights(if the field is not empty you have to add a quote and after instagram_manage_insights)
- Then you have to request these instagram_manage_insights, instagram_basic and pages_show_list permissions from Facebook.
- It's important to enable these permission email and public_profile
- And don't forget to go to Midrub CMS -> administrator panel -> User page -> Plans -> wanted plans -> Networks -> enable the wanted networks.
- How to create a Facebook application and configure it for the Instagram network
- How to install the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the CRM Analytics plugin
- How to create Quick Guide articles for the CRM Analytics app
- How to configure the plans for the CRM Analytics app
- How to configure GrabzIt for the CRM Analytics app
- How to restrict the number of the created companies in the CRM Analytics app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub