How to create a payment's gateway for Midrub
In the first article in the Payments -> Development category you can see the structure of a payment class. You have to create a payment class first of all to be able to add a new gateway in Midrub.
Once created, the method pay is called when user have to pay and you have to write the code which will be displayed to the user. For example i've created for the default classes a controller called User.
In the User's controller i've added view support, css links and js links. In my default gateways, user's will be redirected to the card credit form or another kind of payments where will be able to send the payment data.
The payment gateways is very advanced and it is universal, developed to support any kind of transactions.
In the following articles you will see how to work with the method pay.
- How works the plans subscriptions in Midrub
- How to create new placeholders for an invoice's template
- Please don't ask me to add new payments gateways
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- How to custom or change the payments gateway's icon
- How and where to use a payments gateway library
- Add a view file to your Payments gateway
- set_js_urls - add js links for payment gateways
- set_css_urls - add styles links in a payment gateway
- set_the_title for payments gateway