How to create a user's theme for Midrub
This is the first article for user's themes and i'm sure there will be hundreds of articles about how to create an user's theme.
First of all, i want to say for me is important the speed and for this reason i didn't added soo many available functions like in other CMS. Moreover i've grouped the hooks per category to load them only when is required.
To create a user's theme for Midrub:
- Create a directory in application/base/user/themes with your theme name.
- Create a directory in assets/base/user/themes with your theme name.
Then in application/base/user/themes/your-theme/ directory create the config.json with your theme's information:
Then in application/base/user/themes/your-theme/ directory create the file main.php which will be used as your theme's main file.
In other my articles i will explain step by step what you can add there.
For now add this function inside the php tags
This function will display the app/component's content. But there are special functions to display menu, styles and js code.
Then add in assets/base/user/themes/your-theme/ a png image with the name screenshot and resolution 640x326 and your theme is ready.
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- How to create a user's theme for Midrub
- How to translate the user components in Midrub