How to create a user's theme for Midrub
This is the first article for user's themes and i'm sure there will be hundreds of articles about how to create an user's theme.
First of all, i want to say for me is important the speed and for this reason i didn't added soo many available functions like in other CMS. Moreover i've grouped the hooks per category to load them only when is required.
To create a user's theme for Midrub:
- Create a directory in application/base/user/themes with your theme name.
- Create a directory in assets/base/user/themes with your theme name.
Then in application/base/user/themes/your-theme/ directory create the config.json with your theme's information:
Then in application/base/user/themes/your-theme/ directory create the file main.php which will be used as your theme's main file.
In other my articles i will explain step by step what you can add there.
For now add this function inside the php tags
This function will display the app/component's content. But there are special functions to display menu, styles and js code.
Then add in assets/base/user/themes/your-theme/ a png image with the name screenshot and resolution 640x326 and your theme is ready.
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes