How to create a video ad on Facebook
Since the version 0.1.8, the Facebook Ads Manager has support for ads with videos. You can create ads with videos to promote your Facebook Pages.
The ads with videos could be published on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger. The video could be short or long how was explained here https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-create-an-ad-campaign-with-video-views-objective-and-an-ad-set
Above the video you could add a text and even links. The links input for video ads missing. You could add it directly in the video's description.
- Facebook Graph Version for Facebook Ads Manager
- How to create a video ad on Facebook
- How to create an Ad Campaign with Video Views objective and an Ad Set
- How to create ads on Facebook for Page Likes
- How to select country in the Midrub Facebook Ads Manager app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to target interest suggestions for your ads
- How you can limit the spending of a Facebook's Ad automatically
- What happens with Ad Boosts and Ad Labels when the Ad's account is deleted
- How to create Ad Campaigns, Sets and Ads to boost posts on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger