How to create an Ad Campaign with Video Views objective and an Ad Set
Since the version 0.1.7, the Facebook Ads Manager app for Midrub has support for Video Views objective to create Ad Campaigns, Sets and Ads. This objective allows to create ads with short and long videos.
To create an Ad Campaign with the Video Views objective, just click on the New Campaign button and enter the campaign's name and select the Video Views objective. The Ad Categories are required too even for Video Views.
For the Video Views objective, the Ad Sets should have one of these optimization goal:
- ThruPlay - which is counted when your ad video is watched to completion, or for at least 15 seconds.
- 2-Second Continuous Video Views - which is counted when your ad video is watched to completion, or for at least 2 seconds.
If the user selects other optimization's goal, will be displayed an error message with the supported optimizations.
- How to create a video ad on Facebook
- How to create an Ad Campaign with Video Views objective and an Ad Set
- How to create ads on Facebook for Page Likes
- How to select country in the Midrub Facebook Ads Manager app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to target interest suggestions for your ads
- How you can limit the spending of a Facebook's Ad automatically
- What happens with Ad Boosts and Ad Labels when the Ad's account is deleted
- How to create Ad Campaigns, Sets and Ads to boost posts on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Create manually Ad Campaigns, Ad Sets and Ads for links