How to create and use Generic Templates for Facebook Messenger
The Midrub Facebook Chatbot app support several kind of templates for Facebook Messenger. First template in the list is the Generic Template which can be used with images and links.
The Generic Templates requirements are:
- Image is optional.
- Title is required in the header.
- Subtitle is required in the header.
- Link is required.
- 3 options/buttons are supported by this template.
- Each option/button could have a link or suggestions button to call other template.
Please remember, at least one option/button is required. Users will get error messages when something missing in the created template.
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes