How to create and use Generic Templates for Facebook Messenger
The Midrub Facebook Chatbot app support several kind of templates for Facebook Messenger. First template in the list is the Generic Template which can be used with images and links.
The Generic Templates requirements are:
- Image is optional.
- Title is required in the header.
- Subtitle is required in the header.
- Link is required.
- 3 options/buttons are supported by this template.
- Each option/button could have a link or suggestions button to call other template.
Please remember, at least one option/button is required. Users will get error messages when something missing in the created template.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system