How to create and use the Media Templates in Facebook Messenger
The Media Templates in the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app are the templates which have an image, title and link. Videos aren't supported yet but could be added in future.
The Media Templates could be used as a single suggestion for a Quick Reply or can be used as a suggestion for another template's option. In the video below you can see how to call the Media Template from a Generic Template:
The Media Templates requires a title, link and image. Aren't optional and the image will be uploaded on Facebook to be included in the template.
I know, the Media Templates with video are cool and i'm interested to add support. At this time only images are supported.
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes