How to create and use the Media Templates in Facebook Messenger
The Media Templates in the Midrub Facebook Chatbot app are the templates which have an image, title and link. Videos aren't supported yet but could be added in future.
The Media Templates could be used as a single suggestion for a Quick Reply or can be used as a suggestion for another template's option. In the video below you can see how to call the Media Template from a Generic Template:
The Media Templates requires a title, link and image. Aren't optional and the image will be uploaded on Facebook to be included in the template.
I know, the Media Templates with video are cool and i'm interested to add support. At this time only images are supported.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system