How to create moderation keywords for YouTube Live
The Moderator for YouTube Live app uses the keywords to identify the messages which should be deleted automatically or get a reply. You can select the accuracy for both replies and deletion action. The accuracy is used for keywords(For example you have 4 keywords and 50?curacy. If a message has 2 of these 4 keywords, the message will get a reply or will be deleted).
The keywords should be separated by spaces. No quotes are required. For each message will be used the keywords(one by one).
The keywords can be edited in the keywords page. You can edit the keywords list, accuracy, goal and reply.
- Moderator for Youtube Live Introduction
- How works the keywords page in the Moderator for Youtube Live app
- How to delete automatically the unwanted messages from the Youtube live videos
- How to auto reply to the Youtube messages in a live video
- How works the Statistics page in the Moderator for Youtube Live app
- Commenters in the Moderator for Youtube Live app
- How to get all messages from an old live video
- How to easy reply to a Youtube Live message
- How to delete a message manually in the Moderator for Youtube Live app
- How to get the live videos in real time in the Moderator for Youtube Live app