How to create new elements to be used in any email template
Any Midrub Emails Composerțs elements could be customized and if your clients will create often new templates, will be useful to allow to them to create their own elements with wanted customizations. For this purpose i have created a new Lib which will allow to save any element with the userțs customizations.
To save the elements, user will the Save button in the elements panel. Each saved element will have one standard icon and user could only custom the element's name. The element name could have maximum 14 characters to not break the design.
In the video below you will see how to create a custom element:
- How to create a responsive email template
- How to save a new email template
- How to set an image as background in an email template
- How to create a new module
- How to create new elements to be used in any email template
- Gallery Module
- Signature Module
- Thanks Module
- How to use the Contact Module to add contact information in email templates
- How works the Post element in the Midrub Emails Composer