How to create new folder and manage the folders in the Planner app
Since the version 0.1.2, the Planner app supports the folders. You can create and manage the folders.
What are the folders in the Planner app? The folders allows you to create a group with posts and select a group with posts or even posts from history and folders to create a plannification. You can select one or multiple folders.
The folders can be created from the CSV Upload modal. Therefore, CSV should be enabled. User could create folders and import CSV with posts in the folders. The posts can be managed in an existing folder.
You can create plannifications with folders and anytime you can edit the list with posts inside a folder.
The posts can be imported in a folder only from CSV. You can't create at this moment the posts an save in a CSV. Maybe in future.
- How to use random media files in the Social Planner
- How works the folders in the Planner app
- How to delete a plannification in the Planner app
- How to add new posts and folders to an existing plannification
- How to remove the posts from a folder
- Preview for the imported posts in the Planner app
- How to create new folder and manage the folders in the Planner app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- CSV example for Midrub Social Planner
- Select and manage the selected accounts for a plannification