How to create new placeholders for an invoice's template
Since Midrub 0.0.8.2 you have the option to invent new placeholders for your invoices and replace them automatically with the user data. This option allows you to custom the invoices as you need.
How you can invent new placeholders? Since Midrub 0.0.8.2 any user's option slug could be used as placeholder. If the option's slug is inside , it will be replaced automatically.
If you want to create new placeholders;
- First create a Settings page as i've explained here https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-create-pages-in-the-midrub-settings-component
- Then add exception for your options like i've explained here https://www.midrub.com/articles/set-user-settings-page-options-parameter
- Finally, copy the options slugs and add them with parenthesis in your invoice's template.
I've created even a video about how this work:
- How works the plans subscriptions in Midrub
- How to create new placeholders for an invoice's template
- Please don't ask me to add new payments gateways
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- How to custom or change the payments gateway's icon
- How and where to use a payments gateway library
- Add a view file to your Payments gateway
- set_js_urls - add js links for payment gateways
- set_css_urls - add styles links in a payment gateway
- set_the_title for payments gateway