How to create templates with attachments for quick replies
The Midrub Support Tickets app allows to agents to reply with several clicks. For this them could use ready to use templates. Agents could create professional templates with a response and use them as reply to the open tickets.
Since the reply allows to import attachments with several click, the template creation modal has same option and the agents could add up to 20 attachments in a template. The templates can be saved with attachments and then can be used with 3 clicks.
The added attachments to a template can be removed or can be added new attachments.
- How are invited the team's members to join a chat
- How the team's members are invited to join to a ticket
- How to reopen a chat in the Support Chats app
- How to reopen a ticket in the Support Tickets app
- How works the online agents feature in Support Desk collection
- How to set up permissions for Support Chats app in the Team's roles
- How to set up permissions for Support Tickets app in the Team's roles
- Settings for the Support Tickets app
- How to subscribe the team's members to the departments
- Departments in the Midrub Support Chats app