How to create the emails list in the Lists app
The Lists app allows to create emails list where you can send emails. The emails are sending by using the Gmail Api and i could add even as option SMTP support.
To create a list:
- Go to the Lists app.
- Paste your emails.
- Select a Gmail's account.
- Enter the List's name.
- Enter the subject used for emails.
- Use or no the delay between emails sending. This could be useful even if your server allows 200 emails per hour.
- Optionally enter the data displayed in all List's emails before content.
- Optionally enter the data displayed in all List's emails after content.
- These last 2 options can be used to create cool templates.
In the video below you can see how to create lists in the Lists app: