How to custom or change the payments gateway's icon
If you don't like a payments gateway's icon you can custom it by adding another font icon or image. Also, you can add your styles inside.
The payments gateway icon is located as parameter in the function set_gateway . The function can be called from the method load_hooks or from a file required from same method.
In the video below you can see the ways to change the payments gateway icon:
- How works the plans subscriptions in Midrub
- How to create new placeholders for an invoice's template
- Please don't ask me to add new payments gateways
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- How to custom or change the payments gateway's icon
- How and where to use a payments gateway library
- Add a view file to your Payments gateway
- set_js_urls - add js links for payment gateways
- set_css_urls - add styles links in a payment gateway
- set_the_title for payments gateway