How to custom the message for success payments
The SellIt app allows you to custom the message for the success payments. You can decide what the buyer will see after his success payment.
You can custom the message from the item's page -> Publish Tab -> Success Message section. Once added, it will be used. To remove it, just empty the message textarea.
After success payment, you could even show a separate message with html support. For example you could use links to provide downloa for digital purchases. The separate message is called Additional Message in the item's page -> Publish Tab -> Success Message section. The Additional Message is displayed below the success message.
The video below shows how to custom the success message and additional message:
- How to works the Square gateway in the SellIt app
- How works the PixelPay gateway in the SellIt app
- How the buyers could pay with Adyen for the SellIt's items
- How to configure the Adyen gateway to receive payments in the SellIt app
- How to receive money with PayStack in the SellIt app
- How works the PayU in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit in the SellIt app
- Send me email notification for each new sale
- How to custom the message for success payments
- How works the payments with Stripe in the SellIt app