How to decide which words should contain the posts which you want to publish
The Midrub SmartRepost app has the option Include Words, which allows you to decide which posts could be published from a source. This important, because you can decide to publish the posts only which meets your interests. For example: money. All posts should have the word money, otherwise won't be published.
You can enter even multiple words, but them should be divided with a quote. For example: money, euro. If a post has the word euro or money, will be published. Not both in a post.
You have to be careful with the include words, because the source couldn't never provide the expected posts.
- How to understand why the SmartRepost doesn't work
- How works the groups with accounts in the SmartRepost app
- How works the Spintax feature in the Midrub SmartRepost app
- How to exclude automatically the posts to be reposted
- How to decide which words should contain the posts which you want to publish
- Share content's html option
- Share content's url option
- Share content's image option
- Why the Midrub SmartRepost app creates several posts instead one
- How the Midrub SmartRepost app reposts the posts