How to delete the plannifications from the Midrub Social Planner
You can delete anytime a plannification from Midrub Social Planner. There could be more reasons why you want to delete a notification. I just wanna say, if you've missed days or time, you can anytime to delete the plannification's rules and create new rules.
A plannification can be deleted in 3 ways:
- Directly from plannification modal in the tab Details. You have there the button to delete a plannification. Will be deleted the plannification completely.
- If the plannification's posts are deleted all, the plannification will be deleted too.
- In the plannification modal -> tab Details you will see the planned time, by deleting all planned times will be deleted even the plannification.
And the fourth way to delete a plannification is if you're deleting your account.
In the video below you can see how to delete a plannification in 3 ways:
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- CSV example for Midrub Social Planner
- Select and manage the selected accounts for a plannification
- Create a new plannification in the Midrub Social Planner
- How to delete the plannifications from the Midrub Social Planner
- How to import social posts from a CSV file
- How to restrict per plan the number of plannifications in the Planner
- How you can enable the apps in Midrub