How to disable the automatic replies in a CRM Chatbot's thread
When a potential client get in touch with a real agent is unprofessionally to provide automatic quick replies and triggers options based on the guest's messages/actions. The agent will prefer to send real messages and do anything to reach a new client. For this purpose i have added the option to disable the bot in a thread.
To disable the bot in a thread, just go to the Thread, click on the actions tab and enable the Bot Pause option. After this, the guest will receive only the agents messages. Anytime the bot can be enabled from the same Bot Pause option.
- How to create a welcome message in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to get a real agent from a chatbot's conversations
- How to save automatically the chat's users in a clients list
- How works the quick search for the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot widget for the CRM Dashboard app
- How works the triggers in the CRM Chatbot app
- How works the CRM Chatbot permissions for team's roles
- How works the Overview page in the CRM Chatbot app
- How to see the CRM Chatbot app activities
- How works the Guests page in the CRM Chatbot app