How to easy install Midrub
If you have problems to install Midrub by following the instructions below, you still can install it in the old way https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-install-and-configure-midrub
New way is not perfect but will be improved. First of all you have to open the url where will be installed. Should be a domain or subdomain without any other parameters in url.
Email/password for administrator access: email@example.com/12345678
To install Midrub you have to follow these steps:
- Download the zip from CodeCanyon. Then upload it in the folder where you want to install. After this follow the video:
- After this create the cron job https://www.midrub.com/articles/cron-jobs-in-midrub
- Then is important to update Midrub from the administrator like in the video:
- Next step is optionally. You can configure the user's panel if you want to provide SAAS services. In the video below you can see the required steps:
- If you have the Posts app, in the video below you will see how to enable it and publish on social networks;
If you want to allow username, you can read how to enable it https://www.midrub.com/articles/how-to-enable-the-username-for-users-in-midrub
If you're getting errors or something is unclear, please watch again the videos above.
Please, update all components, apps, and themes from the administrator panel. This is a big script and has a lot of options which should be updated.