How to edit a scheduled post in the CRM Social app
In the CRM Social app is possible to edit only the scheduled posts. The published posts can't be edited. The planned posts could be edited but them are called planifications. The batches posts could be only removed from a batch.
So, how to edit a scheduled post?
- Go to the Social app.
- Click on the History.
- The scheduled posts could be found by violet color line or by social accounts if you're remembering them.
- Click on the post's ID.
- In the post's page where is the schedule date you will see the settings icon.
- Click the settings icon and select Edit.
- You could edit the post and save the changes.
When a post is edited, it should have selected accounts and some content. Otherwise the changes won't be saved.
- How to create and edit images in CRM Social app
- How works the drafts in the CRM Social app
- How to cancel a scheduled post in the CRM Social app
- Where to verify if a post wasn't published on the social networks
- How to edit a scheduled post in the CRM Social app
- How to use the scheduler to publish the posts on the social networks
- How to share images and videos on social networks with the CRM Social app
- How to share the Pexels images on the social networks with the CRM Social app
- How to share the Giphy gifs on the social networks with the CRM Social app
- How to install the apps in Midrub