How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
By default after installation, you will see an empty Dashboard in the administrator panel. This happens because the widgets are disabled. Even so, with a click you can open the widgets manager and enable/disable the widgets.
I've created support for advanced widgets and these will be possible to import from the user's apps, components, admin's components, themes and even from the future Midrub's plugins.
At this moment, the widgets manager has only one tab, Manage. But as soon the Notification Component will be ready, i'm going to add the Order tab with possibility to change the position of the widgets.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system