How to enable the CRM Social app by default
CRM Social is an app which works in the CRM collection. The app should be enabled by each user which wants to use it. For this scope the user should search the app in the CRM Apps directory and enable it there.
If the app is enabled, it will be showed in the Quick Menu of the CRM theme for the user panel. In addition, the administrator could add it directly as menu item in the main menu and will be displayed only if is enabled.
The CRM Social app could be enabled by default to be available immediately for all users which have this app enabled in their plan.
To enable the CRM Social app:
- Go to administrator panel.
- Click on the User menu item(fifth icon).
- Click on Apps -> Social -> Installed -> check.
- How to install the Midrub CMS
- How to install the CRM
- How to enable the CRM Social app by default
- How to install the CRM Social app
- How to install the CRM Social plugin
- CRM Social Plugin Configuration
- How to configure the plans for the CRM Social app
- How to create Quick Guide articles for the CRM Social app
- How to install the apps manually
- How to enable the Quick Guide in any CRM app