How to enable the required fields which the client should fill before buy an item
The SellIt app allows to generate automatically invoices for the purchased items. The invoice's content could be customized from the user's panel. Each user could decide what will contains his invoices.
The SellIt app allows even to request information from the clients. For this, the user should just enable the fields in the invoice's template. The required fields will be displayed in the cart's page and the filled data will be published in the invoices.
The invoices could be downloaded by the client after purchase and by the user from his panel.
The video below shows how the user could enable the fields in the cart page:
- How the buyers could pay with Adyen for the SellIt's items
- How to configure the Adyen gateway to receive payments in the SellIt app
- How to receive money with PayStack in the SellIt app
- How works the PayU in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit in the SellIt app
- Send me email notification for each new sale
- How to custom the message for success payments
- How works the payments with Stripe in the SellIt app
- How to buy items from the SellIt app with PayPal
- How to change the category for an item in the SellIt app