How to exclude automatically the posts to be reposted
The option Exclude Words in the Midub SmartRepost app allows you to decide which posts never should be reposted. You could decide to remove all posts from the source which contains a word or multiple words.
In the Condition you will find the option Exclude Words. Enter there a word or multiple but divide them with a quote. You can enter the word "politics" and for that condition, you never will have posts with the word "politics".
You could enter multiple words to exclude the posts but will work with any words from the list if is available in the post. You could use even the option Include Words. There won't be a conflict.
- How to understand why the SmartRepost doesn't work
- How works the groups with accounts in the SmartRepost app
- How works the Spintax feature in the Midrub SmartRepost app
- How to exclude automatically the posts to be reposted
- How to decide which words should contain the posts which you want to publish
- Share content's html option
- Share content's url option
- Share content's image option
- Why the Midrub SmartRepost app creates several posts instead one
- How the Midrub SmartRepost app reposts the posts