How to find gifs and download them in the Threads Creator for Twitter app
Threads Creator for Twitter is a solution to create easy threads and single tweets on Twitter. It allows you to select multiple Twitter's accounts and manage the media's files more easy.
With the Threads Creator for Twitter app you can even search and download gif animations or your tweets. For gifs animations i'm using the https://tenor.com/gifapi/documentation which is free.
You can search gifs based on your words and save them with a click. By clicking on the Insert button, the wanted gif will be downloaded, saved in the user storage and inserted in the tweet.
Since Twitter allows to publish only a Gif for tweet, the downloaded gifs in the Threads Creator for Twitter app are videos. This is in the first version. Could be this will be changed in future.
- How is generated the url preview in the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- Important to know about the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- How to get quick insights for the published Twitter threads
- Get the history for the published threads
- How to publish threads with multiple photos on Twitter
- How to publish threads with multiple videos on Twitter
- How to create threads with popular tweets in multiple Twitter accounts
- Find popular tweets with several clicks and create a thread
- How to find gifs and download them in the Threads Creator for Twitter app
- How to select photos and videos in a tweet with the Threads Creator for Twitter app