How to get the buyers information in the SellIt app
The SellIt app collects both leads and buyers. Both categories are saved in the same database's table leads. The buyers are the leads which have purchased at least an item. The leads are the people which have seen at least an item. If all items were purchased, the lead is only a buyer. If the lead haven't purchased all items, the lead is both buyer and lead.
In the buyers page you could search for buyers and list the buyers by page. In the near future will be possible even to export the buyers. The dropdown button allows to filter the buyers by sources.
If you're clicking on the buyer's Details button, you will get information about the buyer and the items which the buyer has purchased or seen. You can see when the buyer has purchased or seen an item and the number of total purchased items and seen items.
- How to works the Square gateway in the SellIt app
- How works the PixelPay gateway in the SellIt app
- How the buyers could pay with Adyen for the SellIt's items
- How to configure the Adyen gateway to receive payments in the SellIt app
- How to receive money with PayStack in the SellIt app
- How works the PayU in the SellIt app
- How works the stock limit in the SellIt app
- Send me email notification for each new sale
- How to custom the message for success payments
- How works the payments with Stripe in the SellIt app